Thursday, June 30, 2011

Where does the time go?

This past month has been very exciting. I've celebrated my 26th birthday and visited a tropical island for the first time.

Work has been hectic and exciting. I'm being pushed to be more creative every day, look for new possibilities and increasingly being asked to help shape the visual future of our company. I love the challenge but with so much energy needed to learn and grow at work I've struggling to leave any creative ideas/thoughts for when I get home.

I started this blog when I didn't have many creative outlets. It's been a great outlet for me to find inspiring people, music and other blogs. I've loved the exploration and challenge.

At the moment I don't feel like I'm doing it justice. I'm barely able to make a post. I think about it all the time but my priorities are else. So I'm taking a break until I can come back with some new ideas, perhaps a new layout and so I can focus on my other projects.

Bye bye for now. I'll be back soon.

No comments: