Monday, May 23, 2011

What inspires me at work

Oh dear! I am a bad bad blogger. My poor neglected blog is not at all a fair representative of how creative I'm having to be lately. Since starting my new role at work at few months ago it's been challenging but rewarding to put my creative and design skills to the test everyday. I feel like I've grown alot and feel more confident in my abilities as a designer. It's unfortunately (for my blog) it has meant that home time is down time and time to give the right side of my brain a rest.

Perhaps the answer is so show you what inspires me with my day to day projects. I'm often hesitant to post what I'm looking at during work for fear of being a bit corporate or boring but I hope if it inspires me then it will inspire you too.

I am an avid follower of pinterest. It's a beautiful way to find inspiration in an uncluttered environment. Here are some quotes I have (literally) pinned up next to my desk.
One particular stationery blog that brings me crisp, clean and exciting design is lovely stationery
I hope you enjoy a little bit of inspiration for your working week! 

No comments: